Imagine baby werewolves for a second
Like little babies able to turn into little tiny werewolves
And they act like puppies instead of vicious monsters that eat anything that moves
Little balls of fluff squeak-howling at the moon and play fighting with teddy bears and each other and just. LICKING. EVERY. MOVING. THING.
IMAGINE BABY WEREWOLVES
… I’m just gonna direct you to Wolf Children Ame and Yuki >O>
By Crom! is my joke-a-panel autobiographical comic featuring life advice and spiritual guidance from Conan the Barbarian. It ran from January 2012 to May 2014, and is collected in two books, The Collected By Crom! and Full Colour Cromulence. You can read the archives on WealdComics.com, and grab the books in print and in PDF.
Rachel Kahn’s By Crom! series isn’t only funny, though it is funny, it is also charming and comforting and challenging, panel by panel, in great ways. Get thee this comic.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on: